Our People Power
Build Your Career With Us
Why Join Us?
To meet the increasing demand for our products and services, and in our quest to provide exceptional customer experience, we recruit talents who are agile, collaborative, and accountable. We provide them with a competitive reward system and opportunities for career growth.
Assistant Marcom Manager
Are you a talented and experienced Marketing Communications (MarCom) professional looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills? Our company is seeking a dynamic and creative MarCom Assistant Manager to join our team. As a MarCom Assistant Manager, you will be responsible in developing and implementing strategic marketing campaigns, driving brand awareness, and managing communication efforts across various channels. If you have a passion for marketing, excellent communication skills, and a knack for innovative thinking, we want to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Develop and implement innovative marketing communications strategy and plan across multiple channels and platforms in line with sales and market initiatives in compliance with the Company's branding guidelines and direction.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy and plan including social media, SEO/SEM, email marketing, CRM, CMS etc
- Create and manage all marketing materials and collateral's in line with Company's branding strategy and sales and market initiatives
- Lead in communicating, co-ordination and collaborating with sales and marketing team on physical engagement events such as trade shows6y, seminars etc in line with company business direction and Company's strategy.
- Continuously communicate and collaborate with Company's corporate and other distributors on Company's branding strategy and implementation
- Create, distribute and manages all sales and market-related communications while ensuring consistency and compliance in messaging and branding requirements for both internal and external audiences
- At least a Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or Commerce with at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, Illustrator, Photoshop; any marketing and communications-related software/platform experience will be added bonus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Innovative with a strong passion for driving process improvements and results.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving measurable marketing goals
Customer Service Executive
Lends support to customer inquiries including, but not limited to, preparing quotations, processing sales orders in system, arranging order fulfillment (aka inventory planning), providing documentations, and sending invoices, all in a timely manner. Receives and answers customer queries, requests and complaints within established guidelines and/or procedures. Seeks advice from supervisor for all non-routine matters and/or bottlenecks. Requires basic product knowledge and intermediate system handling knowledge to effectively carry out the job. Whenever required and/or relevant, perform purchasing tasks.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing sales orders and quotations in the system, ensure and understand our product is strategic or nonstrategic, proactively managing and reviewing sales orders to understand the requirements of the orders, to ensure timely & costeffective fulfillment.
- Plans inventory to entirely fulfill demand on time, including transfer or purchase from branches, source from other alternatives, or expedite delivery to ensure objectives are met. Whenever required, also manages consignment and Vendor Manage Inventory stock.
- Receives and answers customers’ enquiries, requests, and complaints within established guidelines. Proactively follows up on outstanding customer service issues for complete solution. Seeks advice from supervisor for all non-routine matters or bottlenecks.
- Coordinates and fulfills project’s final documentation requirements, with invoice to customer.
- Ensures daily work is done according to established procedures, policies and guidelines. Provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Lends support to the other team members; assists in ad-hoc tasks and participates in projects as assigned by superior.
- Performs cross-departmental and functional coordination collaboration to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Performs all other duties as and when required.
- Bachelor of Science in Material Science, or Bachelor of Art in Supply Chain Management, Economics, Business Administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – MS Excel Pivot functions, MS Word, MS Power Point.
- Ability to handle large amounts of data, pay attention to details.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience
- Possess strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, positive, and outgoing personality
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply .
Need more information, support, or quotation?
Give us a call at 603.8084.1818 or email us.